Looking for the perfect bridal shower present? While these gifts are designed to delight the beauty junkie bride, they are so thoughtful, memorable and fun that they are certain to please almost any bride-to-be.
Innocent but Indulgent: Give Her a Beauty-full Bridal Shower Gift Basket
If your bride-to-be is more likely to blush in embarassment rather than delight at the idea of receiving racy gifts, pamper her with a more tame, but equally tempting present.
One of the most fun and thoughtful ways to really spoil a beauty-product-loving bride is to make her a gift basket packed full of hand-picked cosmetics with wedding-themed names. One of the best things about this kit is that all of the products are universally flattering, so you won’t have to worry about picking the right shades.
Include these wedding-inspired beauty products in your gift basket:
- Help your bride relax and de-stress before the big day by treating her to a bottle of Philosophy Falling in Love bubble bath. The bottle comes adorned with a pretty ribbon and an intensely romantic “philosophy” about love printed right on the bottle ($15, Beauty.com).
- 3CC Marry Me Lip and Cheek Collections is a perfectly named set that comes with a lip & cheek stain, lip liner, and lip gloss and is available in two shades — one for cool skin tones and one for warm (46.50, Beauty.com).
- Help her keep that cheeky glow even long after her wedding day is done with Tarte Cheek Stain in “Blushing Bride” ($28, Beauty.com)
- She’ll remember the beauty of her white wedding every time she wears the sheer, shimmery, Polyester Bride Eyeshadow, a playfully named bestseller from Urban Decay ($16, Beauty.com).
- Every time your bride dusts on some complexion-perfecting Bare Escentuals Mineral Veil ($19, Sephora) or the shimmery champagne-colored powder from her Too Faced After Glow Ice Cube in “Love”, she’ll look just as radiant as the day she got married ($26, Beauty.com).
Arrange all the products in a beautifully decorated basket and make sure to create a list of all the names and shades of the products printed on a pretty sheet of cardstock or matching paper. Tuck the list into the basket so that it is prominently displayed and easily conveys the “bridal beauty” theme of the gift basket.
In a time or cash crunch? Philosophy has a couple of wedding-themed gift sets that make for great bridal shower gifts. Try Philosophy’s The Bride Gift Set (pictured above), which includes some Philosophy favorites to pamper the bride-to-be. The set includes Philosophy’s best-selling Hope in a Jar, Purity Made Simple, Amazing Grace 3-in-1 Shampoo, Shower Gel, Amazing Grace Firming Body Emulsion, and a an Amazing Grace Hand Cream ($48, Sephora).
Another easy option is the Philosophy Bridal Party Gift Set, a collection of shower gels that include wedding-inspired scents like “bridal bouquet”, “wedding cake”, and “bubbly” ($30, Sephora).